What do you need to do?
The Consumer Code for New Homes has been developed to be of maximum benefit and protection to consumers who buy New Homes sold by registered Developers. Developers must meet a number of requirements under the Code, to provide a consistently high-quality service at every stage of the sales process.
Being a registered Member of the Code, you will need to do the following:
- Sign a Code Member Agreement
- Annually provide Member information to maintain your registration
- Commit to meeting the Code requirements by adapting your systems and procedures. CCNH – Developer Requirements
- Publicise your commitment to the Code on your website and wherever you sell New Homes
- Train all your consumer-facing staff so that they fully understand the Code requirements
- Provide regular monitoring information to assist us with measuring the effectiveness of the Code
How to become a Registered Member
To become a Registered Member of the Consumer Code for New Homes you also need to be registered and working with one of our Warranty Bodies.
If you want to chat through any aspect of becoming a Registered Member with us first, please don’t hesitate to contact us.