About the Code
What do Registered Members have to do?
The Consumer Code for New Homes has been developed to be of maximum benefit and protection to consumers who buy New Homes sold by registered Developers. And this places a number of requirements on those Developers to provide a consistently high-quality service at every stage of the sales process. Click on link for Developer Requirements: CCNH – Developer Requirements
Being a registered Member of the Code, you will need to do the following:
- Sign a Code Member Agreement
- Annually provide Member information to maintain your registration
- Commit to meeting the Code requirements by adapting your systems and procedures.
- Publicise your commitment to the Code on your website and wherever you sell New Homes
- Train all your consumer-facing staff so that they fully understand the Code requirements
- Provide regular monitoring information to assist us with measuring the effectiveness of the Code